Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love Woot

571f7bea-62ab-4862-88a4-d79c3f

Condition: New

Nice leopard print tampon holder. I thought the purpose of tampons was to prevent spotting.

:::RIMSHOT:::

If you always want them close by, you should probably store them in the kitchen instead.

:::RIMSHOT:::

The suction cups are super strong, just like a certain clingy broad I know.

:::RIMSHOT:::

The case is water resistant, so just go over there and cry instead of bothering me with your "feelings."

:::THAT WASN'T A JOKE. THAT WAS JUST MEAN:::

Someone must be PMS-ing.

:::SERIOUSLY. THIS ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL:::

It's a little funny.

:::NO IT'S NOT. IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY OFFENSIVE:::

Fine. I'm done now.

:::THAT'S PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA:::

Not like you can ever win an argument with a woman anyway.

:::RIMSHOT:::

In the box:

(1) Tbox L001 Tampon Holder, Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment