Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Maybe this is Where Vassago came up with their bike Frame names


0215102055


Vassago Products


Dave, zoom in on this pic!!!   From the children's book "Calamity Jack" by Shannon and Dean Hale


Was reading this to the kids tonight and it reminded me of the Vassago F1st1cuff (sigh).  The book didn't have any F1st1cuffs in it but it had a Jabberwock and a B4ndersn4tch on the same page!!!  Get a load of the B4ndersn4tch's fang/mouth/eyes.  Scary!


Reposting:


That was crazy! I tried to edit this post and it auto deleted the picture. The only thing I can think is that Posterous has a rule that automatically deletes pictures when the word Sn4+ch is in the message body?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Bill Jaberwocky is a poem - http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html with mentions of bandersn4tch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dave."Jabberwocky" was the name of the literary magazine in my high school so I used to know that;-)

    ReplyDelete