Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Friday, October 29, 2010

SOLD: EighthInch Scrambler Fixie 61cm Complete Bike - $300

****IF YOU SEE THIS ITEM ON CRAIGSLIST THEN IT'S STILL FOR SALE.  THANKS*****

Fixed gear 43X15 bicycle.  You get to pick which handlebar you want--riser or drops.  Right now it's built up with risers, but I'll switch to the drops LIKE IN THE SECOND PICTURE for the same price.  Light and tight and ready to rip up the streets. Should fit you well if you're over 6 feet or taller.


THIS BIKE IS NOT A HUFFY, THOSE ARE JUST DECALS THAT I PUT ON FOR A JOKE.  THIS IS AN EighthInch Scrambler FRAME AND FORK.



  • HUFFY decals - easily removable with your fingernail if you don't like them

  • EighthInch Scrambler 4130 chromo frame 61cm and fork 

  • Rear Wheel 

    • Velocity Deep V rim

    • Origin 8 flip flop fixed/fixed hub with cartridge bearings and track nuts - 120mm spacing but the axle can handle up to 135mm

    • Soma 15T track cog 3/32" - CNC Chromo, not a stamped POS cog

    • Dura Ace lock ring



  • Front Wheel

    • Alex Adventurer rim

    • Nashbar hub with cartridge bearings and track nuts



  • Michelin Tracer tires with plenty of life left-700X28 = never get flats

  • Bulletproof 170mm square taper crank

  • Shimano SPD pedals

  • 43T Alloy Chainring

  • KMC Z chain

  • Shimano UN72 Bottom Bracket

  • WTB leather saddle

  • Forte seat post

  • Vassago seat clamp

  • Diacompe SL1 Aheadset

  • Diacompe 500 brake

  • NEW Tektro V Brake pads

  • Bontrager Sport stem

  • Titec Hellbent bar (uncut, but I'll cut it for you while you wait) & Lee Chi BMX brake lever  & Forte Lock On Grips (say good bye to grips that spin in the rain)

  • OR Fuji Bar with Tektro Ergo Road levers


Your's for $300 cash only face to face.  Priced to sell. I can show it at my home in Elkidge after 5:30PM most weekdays and on weekends. I can show during the day 10-5 M-F at my work in Columbia near I95 & MD175.


THIS BIKE IS NOT A HUFFY, THOSE ARE JUST DECALS THAT I PUT ON FOR A JOKE.  THIS IS AN EIGHTHINTH SCRAMBLER FRAME AND FORK.






No comments:

Post a Comment