Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday DP on the Edge of Freezing


Img_20120120_072452

Trails were in good shape considering temps teetered just around freezing all night.  They were just like waffle mix...



Media_httpwwwkrusteaz_meicu


Mostly krusteaz and frozen with a rare battery spot hither and thither.


I can remember 8 of us.  BB, XX, MC (for a bit), Krazy Karl, JF, Tree-vor, and guest AFCers Jay and Lance (?? I think).  I think at least 6 of us were SS.  I was fixed.


Usual clockwise loop with lots of extra credit cleanings.  The train's pace wasn't super fast but it was super sweet when I saw/heard the engine, XX, and the first 4 cars clean tuffys like the Cascade's Roots/Rock/Reggae and Ridge's rockiest dips...not sure if cars 5 thru caboose pulled 'em too or not.


W and YDT were sorely missed as no DP can penetrate as deeply without them;-P


http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/143125364

No comments:

Post a Comment