Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rooted Verizon G'Zone Commando


Redgreen

WOW!

All's still well since rooting the other night.
  
Since I rooted my Verizon G'Zone Commando Android I've moved from nearly redlining at 80% while resting to hanging in at around 50%.
Then I downloaded Titanium Backup and backed-up/uninstalled all the Verizon BloatWare.
Then I upgraded to Titanium Backup Pro and ran these:
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
Then I rebooted.

I guess the next step is trying out some Super Chargers like the ones at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Russian hackers now have a direct link to the web visa another commando. :)

    ReplyDelete