Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baked Legs Return to the EC, Hon!

Sqlr

Puzzlingly, most of the cool kids wanted to ride on the road. Booo!

I left my pink panties in the bottom of the hamper and met up 6 at
Landing with Krazy Carl and a couple of rigid single speeds.
Conditions were stupid dry and fast..like
pump-up-you-tires-an-extra-5-psi-cause-your-gonna-case-those-roots-hard-cause-you're-rolling-faster
fast

We took it easy on our Baker's-baked-bones and rolled all around
Rockburn and finished up with a Connectorized counter clockwise
variation loop. Legs an a$$ felt way better than expected,
considering the condition they came home in on Sunday.

Highlights included:
--Baker's dozen recap. Somehow KC and I ended up with exactly the
same number of laps and time to the second. Weird!
--Saw a black squirrel again on Morning Choice near landing. I love
when I see that guy.
--Come to think of it, squirrels were busting out all over. KC had
one run across the trail between his front and rear tires while riding
along. That's a lucky squirrel.
--Heard an owl but didn't see her;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment