Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MelloWednesday Mix

Baler texted me on my way to Landizzle meetup that he was in.  At 6:05 me, XX, and Baler rolled clockwise.  They let me run cob web dutyy the whole ride, so it was mellow casual conversational.

XX gave us the  play-by-play recap on 

Stokesville Douthat Stokesville

Bales had pending Harry Homeowner happenings on his mind.  I chimed in with my usual meaningless bullsh1t.

Media_httpwwwwickedmi_isygi

Here's my MELLOWEDNESDAY MIX TAPE playlist:

  1. Four Logs (new guest artist - Kneehigh Doubletrunker thrown into the jam)
  2. Boogie With Bamboo
  3. Old Track to Heaven 
  4. Misty Morning Choice
  5. Hats off to (Lewis) Clark
  6. Cascadelambra
  7. Over the Ridge and Far Away
  8. The Battle of Middle Earth (with guest artist - Miss Shift Stumble)
  9. Rock and Roll Branch
  10. Nacho's Montreux
  11. Tangerenegade

Media_httpcyberextazy_smhyr

No comments:

Post a Comment