Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eve Morning Ride

Met Madio at Landing at 7:15 am.
I drove to trailhead b/c I was playing last-minute-Larry swapping out the rear tire on the Fisti for the trusty 700X35 Kenda Kross.  Left the Fire Cross 700X45 up front.  Made for a nice combination.
Madi was riding strong with a trusty rear wheel (no flat or freewheel issues for her).  She was giggly too...prolly cause I had all the mechanicals on this ride;-( She should be crushing it at B13.
Log (Ran into Geoff, CBC's older bro, and his his dog, Snoop's cousin Brook) > MC> L&C > Cascade > Ridge
(BANG!  Rear blowout for me on the rockface creek crossing next to footbridge.  While changing tube and fiddling with rear brake for 10 min MC, Geoff, and Paul P happened by for a little chat:-)>
Connector>Log> back to Landing and home for breakfast



This site does not support embedded trip maps. View the trip <a href="http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/667985" mce_href="http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/667985">here</a> instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment