Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New PERFORMANCE store in Columbia

PERFORMANCE that's the name of the game; I pump up my tires and I oil my chain.

Arrived at 8:30 to be about 18th in line. JF was about 6th in line
and JK scored #30 or so TA around #50. Douche bag in front of me kept
sayin that he was saving a spot for his cousin. I was giving him a
hard time, loudly reporting, "Sure it's fine with me as long as it's
OK WITH EVERYBODY IN LINE BEHIND ME!!!" Cousin never showed up
anyway.

Scored $20 for first 100 line + $15 for 3 old inner tube recycling.
Ordered a RED phone Terry Damselfly orig $135 230g saddle for EJ.
After coupons(props for the $10 EXTRA, JK), match online sale price,
and 15% off it came to $9;-)



Media_httpwwwperforma_gxlsu

While at the checkout counter my boss called me and told me to take
the day off because the power's out at work. SEG!

After calling Jen from the parking lot to tell her the good news I
figured I'd go back in and see if the prize wheel line had shortened.
I gave it a spin and won the BIG PRIZE!!!!!! Came home with a free
295 lumen 3.8v LiOn Cygolite for Jenniflower!



Media_httpwwwperforma_bshca


I also stuffed the $1300 GT MTB giveaway drawing box with a herd of 6
Blandford entries (fingers crossed)!
Could this day get any better?

1 comment: