Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing Hooky with PA Sean

Took a half day off work on Monday to ride with Sean from PA at
Avalon. Conditions were better than perfect. Low humidity, gentle
breeze, sunny, fast hardpack.

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/45934306

I'm loving my new FREE saddle from Performance. Not having a seat
that jabs my a$$ with plastic sticking out was a real treat for me.
Tried a bunch of climbs on the seat that normally I'd ride outta the
saddle. Good fun.

Belmont>RBB (right)>Ridge>Valley View alternate>Left on Ridge>Valley
View>Swimming Prohibited>Vineyard>Santee Nun's Run>Swinging Bridge>New
Cascade to waterfall>Cascade>L&C>MC>Old Track>Log>Renegade>Nacho

SEG!


Sean's got a bra on his bike in the roof rack.  It takes a real man to drive a mini van and wear a bike bra;-)



1 comment:

  1. I am very comfortable with my feminine side.

    ReplyDelete