Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Riding Avalon With Team C3

Flatted on the corner of Hunt Club and Bauman on the way to meet XX
and W.  Turned out they were running late too as they were meeting up
with a bunch of C3 "pros".  Perfect timing meetup at Landing.  I was
really loving having the fixed gear wheel back on and a buttery smooth
Truvativ Ruction crank and Howitzer BB (1200 grams of pure bashable
goodness).
Along for the ride with W and XX were some of MABRA's fastest
Cyclocrossers from Elites, U19, and Masters A; WS, SO, RH, RM, JM.  I
was happy to take the lead dog slot on Renegade Nacho and was in the
"I have a big audience" zone all the way thru.  Caught a little snow
freshie on the downed-tree-berm feature on Nacho.
Rockburn Branch>Ridge>Valley View (we lost one rider who rode Lawyer's
Hill out with a busted rear shock)>Swimming Prohibited>Vineyard (C3
guys smoked me and W up this one)>Exit me and W on Santee Nun's (Mike
bore witness to me cleaning the triple log on the fixie)>Cascade (exit
W at Grovemont)>Lewis and Clark>Morning Choice>Farm Field>Belmont


http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/62754737

No comments:

Post a Comment