Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Double Birthday Ride


Birthday_boyzz

Me and XX both celebrate our 40th today!

Met the crew at 6 at Landing.  XX, KR, W, JS, NewTodd, JMc

Log>MC (stop at L&C intersection for a couple Ten Fidy's and a B-day
toast)>MC across Norris Lane>left at Grovemont back to L&C>Old
Track>MC>Connector>Lower Ridge>Rockburn Branch down twice up
once>Belmont>Nacho>Renegade (sessioned the lawn mower log for a while)

Couldn't think of a better way to start down the other side of "Over
the Hill";-)

It's a Double Birthday!  Not so different from a....

Double Rainbow!!!!
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI?wmode=transparent]

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/88009148

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill and family.You probably don't remember me, it was like a million years ago, I lived in same time when I was about 10?I think your mom may be coming across the seas soon to visit my parents in Wales?Love your biking stuff, Man I wish I had more time mountain biking, My husband and I used to go loads, but now finding it hard to do it as we have 3 little ones.Soon,Also turned 40 this week.Can't believe I'm nearly an adult.anyway thought I'd say hi and happy birthday and maybe I will see your mom when she visits my parents.take care for now,Becca, Pete and boys

    ReplyDelete