Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SOLD: Single Speed Daimond Back Mountain Bike - $200

This bike is light, tight, and ready to rip.

-Large Diamond Back Sorrento frame - THIS FRAME HAS SEMI HORIZONTAL
REAR DROPOUTS, SO IT'S A REAL SINGLE SPEED AND NEEDS NO ADAPTER OR
CONVERSION KIT TO RUN IT SS (ALSO HAS DERAILLEUR HANGER IF YOU CHOOSE
TO RUN GEARS LATER)
-Surly 1X1 Fork - versatile disc and Vbrake mounts
-Avid Mechanical front brake
-XTR V rear brake
-LX levers
-Truvativ Stylo SS crank with Blackspire Bashguard (Straight up 2:1
gearing--36X18)
-Ritchey post and bar
-Ringle stem
-SPD pedals included
-Handbuilt rear wheel with 36H SS cassette disc hub (I used to run
this bike fixed/free flip flop with a VeloSolo cog on the disc side of
the hub http://www.velosolo.co.uk/shopdisc.html)



1 comment:

  1. Is single speed daimondback mountain bike comfortable for personal use? Please let me know. I need a daimondback mountain bike for my personal use. And what are the price of it?

    ReplyDelete