Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

ISO the Idiot who Littered the Morning Choice Trailhead

What was this douche bag thinking?  Probably something like this...

"Grrr!  F^&)ing plow knocked my mailbox off kilter!  That sucks.
I guess I should throw it in the back of the F-150 and throw it off the side of the road into the State Park.
Oh wait!?!?!?  I should pull the numbers off the side first so nobody known it came from 308 Douche Bag Drive.  Phew, that was a close one.
Part of me thinks it's a good idea to drop it where no one will see it....nah!!!...I'm going to lay it right across the Morning Choice trailhead cause that's f$%ing smart!!!"

I think that every day on the way home from work everyone who reads this should ride some side road developments looking for the 308 with a fresh new mailbox.


Keep me "post"ed;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment