Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pre-storm Sunday Off Rode

Left the house around 11:30 with Norm and the other Keith
(bro-in-law). Norm and Keith on squishy XC bikes and me on the
Fisti.

Belmont put in>Rockburn Branch>Ridge>Valley View>Swimming Prohibited
(Adam, Tracey, Bella, and Riley sighting)>Vineyard (while catching
breath at top enter Perkins, Dennis, and a few others I met for the
first time)>CCBC>Santee (hard fall on the palms for me just past the
skunk cabbage rock garden)>Charcoal>Buzzards (the one with the
chicane;-) )>Swinging Bridge (hello Patapsco Weekend Native American
Warrior dude!...if you've seen him, you know who I
mean)>Ridge>Connector>Morning Choice>Rockburn Branch>Belmont

About 15 miles (how many clicks is that?!?!?!). Good workout that
left no one begging for more.  Just as we were climbing to Belmont Woods, the thunder started.  Rain pouring as we returned to Casa de Blandford. 


http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/35961280

No comments:

Post a Comment