Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Early Bird Ride

First ride on the new Father's Day Surly 1X1 fork on the 69er
Groundhog.  Got 3 hours sleep;-(

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/38336675

Meet W and Madio at Landing at 6:20 (my usual 5 minutes late).
Log>Old Connector>Ridge (Baler Bypass;-)>Swinging Bridge>Up Lower
Santee Nun's Run>Bull Run loop (one dab on the big log rock buildup
before the steep, baby, and new trail construction switches back
straight up the hill after the creek crossing...I like it!  Usually
MORE stands for Making Our Rides Easier but not this time;-)>Soapston
parking lot helped a dude with a tube (exit W and Madio)>up the gravel
Soapstone>Vineyard alternate hiking-only (cleaned the double drop at
the bottom;-)>Gristmill (played around on some deer fisherman paths
near Lost Lake)>Swimming Prohibited>Waterbars>RBB down left>Belmont
Woods

SEG!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I remember Racing Ralph. He was faster than me. ;)

    ReplyDelete