Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Big Group Ride


0908100716


Took a few days for me to post but it was a good ride. If memory
serves correctly the group was Ebae, W, Madio, KR, Jim Mc, MC, YDT,
and I. Met the group on their way down the Farm Field. Belmont
Woods>Rock Burn Branch>Ridge>Valley View Alternate lollipop back to
Ridge (first flat-my front tire)>Ridge>Valley View>River Road (second
flat-Madio)>Swimming Prohibitted>Gristmill (exit Madi)>Vineyard (Jimmy
bent Eggbeater pedal issue started-luckily I had Channel Locks in the
old bag with the kitchen sink)>CCBC>left on Hilton
Ave>Powerline>Santee Nun's Run (third flat - KR riding Flat across the
wooden Gristmill bridge)>Swinging Bridge (exit KR and W)>Cascade
(lotsa Labor Day hikers-ding, ding, ding went the bell!! No nicer way
to let folks know that you don't plan on slowing down)>Lewis and
Clark>Old Track>Log>Landing (exit MC, YDT, and Jim)>Farm Field>Belmont

Super fast and dry trails. Good conversational rides, with frequent
stops for flats;-)

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/48337107

No comments:

Post a Comment