Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SOLD: Women's Vintage Schwinn Fixed Gear - $120

Schwinn Varsity converted to Fixed Gear bicycle. $120

****If item still on Craigslist then it's still available. Please
save us both the time and don't email me asking if it's still
available. I live in Elkridge off of Rte 1 and am available weekends
or weekdays after 5:30 PM. So start off by emailing me and suggesting
when you'd like to come by and see. Thank you! CASH ONLY...FACE TO
FACE. No, I won't take an extra $20 to hold them in your favor and
arrange to meet with your handler after cashing your fake money order


Ready to ride. Wheels are true and brake is tight. Tires in decent
shape and hold 90 psi just fine. Made in 1974. Fixed gearing 38X18.
36 years old with a built in kickstand....nice!


19.5" BottomBracket-center to top-of-seat-tube


comes with the spring-made-in Switzerland-rear-rack

Her's






No comments:

Post a Comment