Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Got My Mojo Back?!?!?

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]First time I've gone >9 mph average speed ride in ages.  Maybe I got my Mojo back.

Fast fun ride.  XX, JF, KC, me.  Log>MC (enter Adam and Lance so lets step up the fastness to faster)>Old Track>L&C>Norris Lane>MC>Cascade.Cascade Alt>Bike Buster (Lance right on my wheel--good times)>Ridge (enter Jay after Middle Earth)>Rock Burn Branches and Branches and Reverse Branches>

Nacho (I was blabbering to XX behind as we turned onto Nacho me and he goes, "Don't let Jelly get away.  Man I chased his a$$ for all I was worth and did close the gap a bunch, but I still came up 25 yards short by the time we finished Renegade.  That was fun!!!)

> Extra credit log loop for good measure.

McNutty sighting at Landing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment