Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mellow Monday Moist and Green

Img_20120326_072503

Met XX and KC at Belmont Woods road at 6:03. Belmont area was puddly
but trails were in pretty good shape overall.

Rockburn Branches>Morning Choice>Valley View Alt>Ridge>Cascade (the
Falls way)>Morning Choice>Lewis and Clark>U Turn>Clark and Lewis>Old
Track the direction less traveled>Log

Nice mellow Monday pace with a few efforts hither and thither. I
rolled the Cascade rock garden smooth and easy today like a hot knife
through butter.

I'm loving the thumbie shifter and better range of gears. It
performed very well and it didn't take long for me to relearn retro
reaching over the top to find the lever.

Lotsa nature out there today too. Green is busting out all over and
the white tails were hopping every which way but loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment