Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fisticuff Project Progress

To complete my Snickers Brown Fisticuff I still need:
-frame and fork (I'm halfway to raising the funds, baby!)
-30.0 seat clamp
-Avid Mech Road brakes and rotors <check>
-8sp shimano bar end shifter <check>
-star nut <check>

To have my Fisty the way I want it, I need:
-pink bar wrap
-new saddle <check>
-700X45 Panaracer Fires for default Fisting
-nicer road brake levers than the crappy Nashbar ones I have
-maybe a stem if the ones I have laying around don't fit right
-a set of tubular disc wheels and tires for CX race day Fisting (That's right Irene!  Tubular discs.  And I have the rims laying around collecting dust now, just waiting for the disc hubs, spokes, rim strip, glue, and tubies to come along somehow)

No comments:

Post a Comment