Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SOLD!!! Schwinn Homegrown 4 Banger XL Complete Bike - $400



  • XL 21" Schwinn 1999 S-Series 4 Banger frame. Aluminum front triangle, Carbon swingarm. Suspension designed by Yeti's Mert Lawill for Schwinn.

  • Rock Shox SID frame shock - air shock with positive and negative chamber and rebound adjust (Schraeder adapter for shock pump included).

  • Hayes 9 disc brake caliper/hose/lever

  • left brake level XT

  • Problem Solvers hydraulic brake line guides

  • XTR  Front Derailleur

  • no-name seat post clamp (NOT THE ONE IN THE PICTURE)

  • crank  LX with bash ring

  • rear derailleurs XT

  • shifters Left XT AND Right 8sp LX

  • fork MARZOCCHI 2001 Z3

  • headseat RITCHEY

  • stem RITCHEY

  • handle bar GT

  • tires PANARACER FIRE

  • wheels DEORE RHYNO LITE

  • rear cog 8sp SRAM

  • seat post Control Tech

  • saddle San Marco

  • Avid BB5 front brake

  • WTB Lock On Grips like these http://www.bikeparts.com/search_results.asp?id=BPC309214 (NOT THE GRIPS IN THE PICTURE)

  • Shimano 545 Pedals (NOT THE PEDALS IN THE PICTURE)


All parts in good working condition with the usual scratches from use.  I bought this frame used after I had back surgery and thought I wanted a little squish. But I got into single speeds instead and I've probably put about 300 miles total on it in all the years that I've had it. I hate to get rid of a collectors item like this but I need to fund another bike venture;-)




1 comment:

  1. Hey do you offer supply in USA because i am also looking for one. I see some great reviews regarding this bike and that's why interested to buy it.

    ReplyDelete