Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot Nachoes, Smoldering Logs, and Rock Burning Branches

Returned to MD to 100 degree temps yesterday.  After a full weekend of quad riding and gun shooting at the farm in western PA, I was jonesin to spin the legs on the MTB a little bit.  The thermometer didn't scare me so I filled my waterbottle and hopped on the Groundhog for a mellow burn around the woods.

Twas hot out there.  Nacho, Log, Old Track, MC, Connector, Valley View Alternate, Ridge, Rockburn Branch v^v, Belmont

The trails are way too dry out there...dangerously dry unless you enjoy front tire washouts on every dusty turn.  Pray for rain.


http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/39419964

No comments:

Post a Comment