Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SOLD: Trek 7000 18 inch - $150


Fits riders 5'9" to 6'3". I'm 6'4" and it was comfortable for me with the 400mm seatpost.
Easton E9 aluminum frame with 1 1/8" steerer
21 speed Shimano trigger shifters
Mega Range rear cassette
LX Cranks
Sun Cr-18 wheels (super true)
V Brakes
True Temper Handlebar with Oury grips
Kalloy Stem and 400mm Seatpost
Shimano SPD pedals (will swap plastic flat pedals if you prefer)
Currently has studded tires mounted but will replace with Panaracer Fire 2.1 MTB tire or Boardwalk slick tires to buyer preference.
I've been using this bike as my snow/ice bike for trail riding, but the icy conditions that this setup warrants don't happen often enough for me to hold on to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment