Posterous dies on 4/30/2013 so I've moved all my content and switched to Blogger.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Old Connector and Nacho Repeat Dawn

Starting to get light later every day.  Soon lights will be required to get to Landing at 6;-(


Media_http4bpblogspot_ojghy


BB, Baler, JF, MC, Ebae at the meeting spot>Renegade>Nacho>Rockburn Branch up left>Ridge(exit MC)>Valley View alternate>Ridge>(enter Paul P) Old Connector up>Morning Choice>Log (exit JF and Baler)>Renegade>Nacho>Belmont Woods (exit BB)>Ebae and Paul P pressed onward

Highlights:



  • my first ride on new front tire (and a tire/tube swap that gave my rear tire more traction and put a stop to the slow leaker that I've been riding since April)

  • JF cleaning the long log at Landing

  • all 4 of us cleaning the rooty rocky uphill rut after the rocky creek crossing on Ridge

  • double helping of nachoes with almost every extra credit opportunity taken and cleaned twice

  • hitting my bump and jump move right in front of Jelly on Log trail

  • saw an owl on Valley View alternate

  • climbing Old Connector loose gravel = no fun but as JF said, "Not as hard as I remembered;-)"


 


http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/41350261

No comments:

Post a Comment